MTU size is the maximum size of the data packets that can be traveled within your home network. You have to make sure that you can change the MTU size of the Netgear nighthawk router device so that these data packets can travel easily without any kind of delay. In this article we are going to explain the steps for changing the default MTU size for the data packets that are traveling over your home network. Make sure that MTU size should not be that much big that your devices face issues while being transmitted.
Here are the Steps to Manage the MTU Size for the Netgear Nighthawk Router Device | http:// routerlogin.net Admin Access
- Access Netgear router login page using http:// routerlogin.net web address. this is the default web address for accessing the login page for Netgear nighthawk router devices and if you are getting problems with this web address then you will have option of using the http:// 192.168.0.1 IP address.
- Go for the “Setup” option under the “Advanced” tab.
- Then you can choose “WAN Setup” option for your device.
- There you can specify the MTU size for the data packets that are being transmitted over your home network.
- 1492 data packet size is used for the PPPoE Environment.
- 1472 data packet size is used for the DHCP environment.
- 1400 data packet size is used for AOL DSL environment.
- You can choose the size of the data packets all according to your networking needs and then you can save the settings you have made for your device.
These are the steps that most of the Netgear router users use whenever they need to change the default data packet size for the home network. Make sure that your Netgear wifi router is configured accurately because any configuration for your device is not accurate then you will face issues for sure even if the data packet size is accurate for your home location. Make sure that you can have all and complete knowledge for the issues that relates with http //www.routerlogin.net Netgear router login 192.168.1 Netgear router setup Netgear router sign in routerlogin.net 192.168.0.1 www.routerlogin.net admin http www routerlogin net routerlogin net www routerlogin net setup Netgear router setup www routerlogin net setup