Here, we will discuss the step-by-step processes on how to start installing the EX2700 – N300 Wireless Range Extender by employing the NETGEAR imp user interface. This blog relates to firmware version 18.104.22.168 and beyond. If you are now applying older firmware, then must check out for routerlogin net star How to do install the EX2700 with NETGEAR imp (Firmware version 22.214.171.124 and below)
Process to install the EX2700:
For routerlogin net start Socket the EX2700 into a power passage and then wait for the power LED to become denseemerald.
1 For routerlogin net start Make use of a Wi-Fi device (wireless computer, smart phone, or tablet) and then start connecting to your extender wireless network (SSID).
Note: You can utilize a wired computer to install the EX2700. Then use an Ethernet cable and link it between the computer and to the EX2700 Ethernet wire.
- First, the wireless client is linked to the EX2700 network (SSID), the Device LED willopen.
- Then you have to turn on an internet browser and visit http://www.mywifiext.net.
- Go to New Extender Setup.
- Do the Extender Setup screenand go to Next
Note: This account is given for your EX2700 user interface accessidentifications and password recovery.
- Go to the Wi-Fi network that you want to prolong and go to Next option.
- Go to the wireless network key or passphrase and then select Next option.
If you are uncertain of your routerlogin net start or entry wireless network password, so, now go with your ISP or router or Access Company.
- Go to your chosen network name and security settings. Tap nextto continue to the next phase.
Note: To make use of a several wireless security category, chose Use a distinct password and go to your desired security category.
- Link your wireless device to the EX2700’s fresh wireless settings and go to tap Continue.
- Your EX2700 is organized so, a wireless range extender. Go to Nextto continue with the registration.
Note: You can go to Skip Registration if the device is previouslysigned up.
- Finally, your extender is now setup.