when you receive a new Netgear wifi router device for your home network, you will get a setup CD with your device. this setup CD will help you to configure your Netgear wifi router device for your home network. This setup CD will have only few online instructions so that you can completely configure your device for your home network. These are some users who also lost the setup CD for Netgear wifi router devices and in that case you can easily configure your device using the manual configurations. In this article we are going to explain the simple steps for manually setting up your new Netgear wifi router device.
Here are the Steps to Manual Configurations for your Netgear WiFi Router Device
- First remove the power supply for your Netgear wifi router and modem device.
- Take an Ethernet cable and then connect your Netgear wifi router device with the modem using cable connections.
- After that you will also need to connect your Netgear wifi router device with the computer system using Ethernet cable.
- Once again insert the batteries for your Netgear wifi modem and router devices. you can also use the power adapter for providing power supply to your devices.
- Open web browser and fill http:// routerlogin.net in the address bar of your web browser. Make sure that you filling this login address in the address bar not in the search bar of your device.
- Hit on the enter key and fill the login user name and password for your device. default login details can be used if you are using the default configurations for your Netgear wifi router devices.
- Go for the “Advanced” tab from the configuration page and then select “Setup Wizard”
- Choose “Yes” using the radio button and then click on the “Next” button.
These are the simple steps to manage the manual configurations for your Netgear wifi router device using manual configurations. You have to visit the blog page so that you can have more deep knowledge about the issues like Netgear router setup www routerlogin net setup www.routerlogin.net routerlogin net http //routerlogin.net routerlogin net start http www routerlogin net router Netgear login www.routerlogin.net admin www routerlogin.net routerlogin.net 192.168.0.1 and Netgear router sign in