when you want to add the Netgear EX6200 device for your home network then you can easily go for the WPS configurations for this. WPS setup is also known as wifi protected setup that allows you to add your new device to home network without accessing the login page for your device. you have to make sure that you can install the Netgear EX6200 device so that later you can access the configuration page for your device. you will also need to manage the security settings for your Netgear EX6200 device and this will possible using the steps that we are going to explain in this blog page.
Here are the Steps to Manage the Security Settings for your Netgear EX6200 device
- Provide power supply to your Netgear EX6200 device and from your computer device you will need to search for the wifi network available for Netgear EX6200 device.
- Choose the wifi network and then click on the “Connect” button.
- Open the web browser and in the address bar of your web browser you can fill http:// mywifiext.net web address. this is the default login address that is used to access the login page for your device.
- You will ask for the login user name and password for your Netgear EX6200 device access so you can make sure that you are filling the default login user name and password for your device.
- From the home screen you can select “New Extender Setup” option for your device.
- From the new window you can fill all required information for your device so that you can create a new account for your device.
- From the given list you will need to choose the network that you want to manage for your device and then click on the “Next” button.
- You can fill the security keys for your settings and once again click on the “Next” button.
Make sure that you can save all these settings simply by clicking on the “save” button. You will need to make sure that you can manage all settings for your Netgear wifi router device just by using the www.routerlogin.net login 192.168.1.1 Netgear Netgear router login 192.168.1 Netgear router setup log into Netgear router routerlogin.net 192.168.0.1 www routerlogin.net www.routerlogin.net admin routerlogin net start www.routerlogin.net and Netgear router setup