when you install a new Netgear wifi router device for your home network for your home network then you will face a number of issues with your Netgear wifi router devices. these issues are mostly relates with the internet connectivity. You will allowed so connected only few number of devices with your Netgear wifi router device and this will be possible using the MAC address. you have to configure the MAC spoofing settings for your Netgear wifi router device so that you can configure your Netgear wifi router device is a way that you can allow as many as devices to have internet connections.
Here are the Steps to Manage the MAC spoofing for your Netgear Wifi Router Devices
- You have to connect your Netgear wifi router modem device with the computer device and then you can also connect the modem device with the Netgear wifi router device. these connections can be configured using the Ethernet port or the networking port for your devices.
- Provide power supply to your devices and wait till the status LED is solid green for your devices.
- Open web browser at your computer device and access Netgear wifi router login address that is http:// routerlogin.net you can also use http:// 192.168.0.1 IP address so that you can have trouble free internet connections for your devices.
- Fill the Netgear router login user name and password and access the Netgear smart setup wizard for your device.
- Select the “Internet” option under the “Basic” tab.
- Go for the “Advanced” option and then select “Administration” for your device.
- There you will find the “Router Status” for your device.
Make sure that you can manage all the MAC spoofing settings for your Netgear wifi router device accurately and you will need to save all the settings using the “save” button. You will also need to make sure that you are having a complete knowledge about 192.168.1.1 Netgear routerlogin.net log into Netgear router routerlogin.net 192.168.0.1 www.routerlogin.net admin http www routerlogin net http //routerlogin.net www.routerlogin.net Netgear router setup