when you face slow internet connections for your home network, you will need to install the wifi extender device for your home network. You can also install the Netgear EX7000 Wifi extender device for your home network and then manage the settings for your device using http:// mywifiext.net web address. this is the default web address that is used to manage the default configurations for your Netgear EX7000 Wifi extender device. in this article we are going to explain the steps so that you can manage the wireless settings for your extender device.
Here are the Steps to Change the Wireless Settings for your Netgear EX7000 Wifi extender device
- Connect your computer device with the Netgear EX7000 Wifi extender device using the Ethernet cable.
- After that provide power supply to your wifi extender device and then wait until the status LED for your device is solid green in color.
- Open the web browser at your computer device and in the address bar fill http:// mywifiext.net address.
- At the login window fill the Netgear wifi extender login user name and password and you can also use default login details if you have not changed the login details yet for your devices.
- Go for the “Settings” for your device and then select “Wireless Settings”.
- There you will need to fill the SSID or the network name for your device.
- You can change the wifi access password for your device.
- After changing all wireless settings for your Netgear EX7000 Wifi extender device you can click on the “save” button and save the settings you have made for your device.
These are the simple steps you will need to follow so that you can manage the wireless settings for your Netgear EX7000 Wifi extender device. you can place your wifi extender device at the location where you are getting slow internet connections. You have to make sure that you are visiting the blog page of the website because there you will get more and complete details for www routerlogin net setup routerlogin net http //routerlogin.net routerlogin net start www.routerlogin.net admin Netgear router sign in 192.168.1 Netgear router setup routerlogin.net and Netgear router login