just like all other Netgear wifi devices you can manage the Netgear DSL device using http:// routerlogin.net or Netgear genie application. you can download the Netgear genie application for your computer and mobile device very easily. You have to make sure that you are also managing the ADSL settings for your Netgear DSL device so that you can have internet access for your devices. make sure that you have information for PPPoE for your home network, login details that are provided by internet service providers and VPI and VCI information.
Here are the Steps to Manage the Netgear DSL device ADSL Settings using http:// routerlogin.net Admin
- Access Netgear genie application from your computer device or you can also use http:// routerlogin.net web address using the web browser at the computer device that is connected to your Netgear wifi router device.
- After that you will need to fill the Netgear router login user name and password for your device and you can also use “admin” as user name and “password” as password.
- Under the “setup” tab you will find “Basic Settings” option.
- Select “No” for the internet connection login.
- At new window you will need to fill the information for PPPoE and PPPoA.
- You will ask for the login details that are provided by your internet service provider so make sure that you are filling correct login user name and password for your device.
- Select option “Get Automatically From ISP” and then you will need to fill the information accurately.
- Click on the “Apply” button so that you can save the settings you have made for your device.
- You can now go for the router status page and make sure that all settings you have made are accurate for your device and you can exit the configuration page for your devices.
These are the simple steps that you will need to follow so that you can easily manage the ADSL settings for your Netgear DSL device. you can also visit the blog page of the website because there you will get more details for Netgear router setup www routerlogin net setup routerlogin net routerlogin net start router Netgear login www routerlogin.net routerlogin.net 192.168.0.1 Netgear router sign in 192.168.1 Netgear router setup 192.168.1.1 Netgear