You can choose any Wi-Fi router device for your home network and if you need devices that have all advanced features then you have to go for Netgear PR2000 router as it is an advanced router device router device which will provide you advance Wi-Fi connectivity for your devices. The best thing of this device is that you can place your router device to a location from where this device can have Wi-Fi signals from the access point device and distribute these signals to each wireless device that is connected to your home network and you can also do the setting by visiting http //www.routerlogin.net. In this article, we are going to share the steps so that you can manage the wired WAN mode settings for the Netgear PR2000 router device.
So, check out the steps to manage the wired WAN mode setting for your Netgear Wi-Fi router device:
- Use an ethernet cable to connect your Netgear Wi-Fi router with your computer or laptop which can be connected to the LAN port of your device.
- By using the physical button, select the wired option for your device.
- Now you will need to provide power supply to your Netgear PR2000 Wi-Fi router device.
- From your computer device, you will need to access the login page for your Wi-Fi router device and you can need to use http //www.routerlogin.net or http //www.routerlogin.com
- It will ask you for your password and username to access the device.
- After logging in, select take me to internet option which is http://192.168.0.1.
- After that go for the basic button which is given on the configuration page and choose “internet” option.
- Now you can configure the IP address for your Netgear PR2000 Wi-Fi router device.