Netgear wifi router device can give to benefits that you can configure this advance device to work as wifi extenders. you can use any old wifi router device and configure this device as wifi extender. Once you configure your old wifi router device as extender device you can place this device to any corner of your house and enjoy internet signals for your devices.
Here are the Steps to Configure Netgear wifi router Device as WiFi Extender | http:// routerlogin.net Admin
- Launch web browser at the computer device that is connected to your Netgear wifi router device.
- Make sure that these devices are having accurate power supply and then you can fill http:// routerlogin.net web address in the address bar. You can also fill http:// routerlogin.com or http:// 192.168.0..1 IP address for your device access.
- At the login window you can fill Netgear wifi router login user name and password for your device. make sure to fill the default login user name and password for your device access the hit on the enter key at your keyboard.
- Go for the “Advanced” tab.
- After that select “Advanced Setup”
- Then select the “wireless repeating” option for your device.
- Make sure to enable the wireless repeating function for your device.
- Select the option named “Wireless Repeater”.
- Fill the IP address that you want to assign to your Netgear wifi extender device. make sure that you remember this IP address so it is recommend that you must note down the IP address somewhere so that later you can managed the settings for your Netgear wifi router device using this IP address.
- Click on the “apply” button and before that you will need to specify the MAC address for your device.
These are the steps that will help you to configure your Netgear wifi router device to work as an extender device. then you have to visit the blog page and there you will get more details for www.routerlogin.net login http //www.routerlogin.net 192.168.1.1 Netgear 192.168.1 Netgear router setup log into Netgear router Netgear router sign in routerlogin.net 192.168.0.1 www routerlogin.net www.routerlogin.net admin router Netgear loginhttp www routerlogin net and routerlogin net start