The Wi-Fi extender devices are used when you want to boost the weak signals for your home network. These Wi-Fi extender devices are used to make sure that you can have internet connections at hard to reach corners. To install the Netgear EX6100 Wi-Fi extender device for your home network you have to make sure that you are also enabling the NAT settings for your device. These NAT settings are actually are high-end settings for the wifi extender devices that are used to make sure that you can easily get a private network when you can connect your device to any public network. You should make sure that your device is accurate for Netgear router login and connected to the router device and both these devices are placed in the same location.
To enable the NAT settings of Netgear EX6100 Wi-Fi extender, you can follow these steps:
- First, you need to connect your computer or laptop with Wi-Fi access available for the extender device.
- Now access the extender and login to the page by typing http://mywifiext.net web address on the address bar.
- It will ask for username and password for Netgear router login, if you have changed your username and password then use them in it and if you have not change them then use admin in username and password in password block.
- Now choose setup option and go to LAN setup.
- You will see a radio button that is used to enable the NAT function for your extender device.
- It will also ask for your IP address and the subnet mask for your device and after that click on apply button and save the settings that you have made on your device.