when you install the Netgear Arlo camera device for your home location, you will find that your Arlo camera device will record each and every moment that is going on at your location. These Arlo camera devices will record all small activities for your location but this facility can become a headache for you. you can handle the motion sensitivity for your Arlo camera devices so that you can configure your Arlo camera device in a way that it should record only and only some required videos for your location.
Here are the Steps to Manage the Motion Sensitivity for your Arlo Camera Devices
- Access Arlo login window using http:// arlo.netgear.com web address for your computer device. if you are using Arlo application at your mobile device then you can click on the Arlo icon at your mobile device.
- Fill the Arlo login user name and password for your device and go for the setup window for your Arlo camera device.
- Go for the “Mode” option.
- Choose the camera device that you want to edit for the motion sensitivity.
- Click on the “Edit” button so that you can edit the mode for your device.
- With the help of the mobile cursor you can specify the particular areas that you want to configure for the motion detection for your location. These are the simple steps that you will need to follow so that you can manage the motion sensitivity for your Arlo camera devices.
- Click on the “save” button so that you can save the Arlo camera device settings.
Make sure that base station for Arlo camera device is configured accurately because this base station will be a reason why your Arlo camera device will work smoothly for a long time. You can also change the lenses for your Arlo camera device and enjoy full security for your home and office. You have to make sure that you have valid details for Netgear router setup www routerlogin net setup routerlogin net routerlogin net start www.routerlogin.net admin www routerlogin.net routerlogin.net 192.168.0.1 Netgear router sign in 192.168.1 Netgear router setup Netgear router login http //www.routerlogin.net www.routerlogin.net login