access login page for your Netgear xr500 nighthawk pro gaming router device and change the wifi settings for these Netgear router default login devices from a computer device. in this article we are mainly going to explain steps for changing the wired and wifi connections for these router devices.
How Can We Connect Netgear xr500 nighthawk pro gaming Router to Home Network?
if you have new Netgear wifi router device for wifi access then you can connect this router device to your network either using wired or wifi connections. If you choose wired connections then you will need to connect your devices using Ethernet cable and if you choose wireless connections then can connect them over wifi connections.
WiFi Connection Settings for Netgear Router Gaming Devices
- Provide power supply to your wifi router device and wait till the power LED is solid green.
- From your computer device you can select the wifi network from Netgear xr500 nighthawk pro gaming router devices.
- Click on “Connect” button and fill the password for getting wifi connections.
Your computer device is now connected to router wifi access.
Wired Connection Settings for Netgear xr500 nighthawk
If you choose the wired connections for your wifi router device then here are steps to make wired connections from a computer device.
- Place your device to a table and connect power supply to your device.
- Power LED green in color.
- Connect one end of Ethernet cable to your Netgear xr500 nighthawk pro gaming router device and then connect other end to computer device.
- After that you can access wifi connections from this computer device.
These are steps to make wired and wifi connections for your Netgear wifi router devices. If you can’t make these settings from your Netgear router default login device then you will need some troubleshooting from your device and these tricks are explained in other articles of website.